Hello!

Options
Hello everyone!

My name is Jessica, I'm 24, and I joined a little over a week ago. I had never heard of this before my friend told me about it, and I think it is a really great site already! I didn't intend on exercising and trying to lose weight until she told me about how she lost 47lbs and is still counting. I only want to get down to around 160 ( I'm 180 now), and that was something I wasn't able to achieve when I was paying for weight watchers online last year. I am positive I will be able to reach my goal because I have already worked out to the Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism video 3 times and I have never worked out so hard in my life!

I also have a siberian husky named Sherlock and he is awesome, and I would love to be able to run with him for a decent amount of time instead of 5 minute bursts before I am out of breath! I have decided to go back to school for psychology, and i want to get into the habit of being healthy before the coursework gets too intense so I don't lose focus on school work. I look forward to meeting some of you and definitely could use some friends on here for motivation (I have an issue with that sometimes)!

Jessica

Replies

• crowesnest16
    crowesnest16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I know what you mean about motivation... start really well for a few days nornally and then life takes over!! I am taking it in small bite sizes this time, mini goals rather than getting worked up about the big picture!

Good luck, Katherine
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me if you are looking for motivational, supportive friends! :)