Ladies- Best sports Bra for medium impact & larger chest?

Options
I'm quite chesty (DDD) and am having trouble finding a sports bra that will fit that is within my price range. All the ones around here are around $89 - $120 before taxes. Can anyone recommend a good one that is around $20 - $45 that will fit and is encapsulation rather than compression? Thanks!

Replies

• AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • AmykinsCatfood
    Options
    Bump!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    you can maybe try elomi, or goddess but they might not meet your price requirements . you can also try a regular minimizer bra

but quite honestly finding a sports bra with those requirements is like finding a 4 leaf clover
  • AmykinsCatfood
    Options
    I know :( I'm looking at a Champion one that's $50 but I haven't heard much about it
  • kerriotto
    Options
    I like the MIA by Moving Comfort. I can find them on sierratradingpost.com from time to time for around $30.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    i wish i had this problem. i'm like a --AAA
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I've had success with the Enell. It's around $65-70, I think.
  • tallvanurse
    tallvanurse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My suggestion....before you spend a load of money...would be to go to Walmart/KMart/Target (you get the picture) and try on what they have. I'd try it on and jump. I know that sounds crazy but at least that way, you'll know how the bra will do under pressure. The worst thing that can happen is that you don't like them and take them off.
  • ryobious
    ryobious Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32DD and have tried a ton of sports bras in the last two years as I'm a runner. I have never found a single one that worked well and did want I wanted that was under $50. Panache has a great one for about $70, Enell has a good wire free one but I found that I prefer an underwire one that gives me a bit more separation and another favorite is Freya which is an underwire that is about $60. These all have very minimal bounce and are AMAZING sports bras for big chests! (My favorite being Panache)
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am a 38 DDD. I swear by moving comfort. I trained for and ran a half marathon in one of their bras.
  • EndOfCycle
    Options
    Enell is amazing. Amazing, I tell you! I have bought two direct from the company and two from eBay...Enell has very high quality standards so if there is one tiny snag which you honestly wouldn't notice, it's packaged to sell for very cheap...I bought two for less than the price of one.

I cannot praise them enough.
  • bcavallaromd
    Options
    I have been using the champion 360 max support for years and it gives great support.
  • katzav
    katzav Posts: 67
    Options
    bump
  • aspeed911
    Options
    "Panache has a great one for about $70, Enell has a good wire free one but I found that I prefer an underwire one that gives me a bit more separation and another favorite is Freya which is an underwire that is about $60. These all have very minimal bounce and are AMAZING sports bras for big chests! (My favorite being Panache)"

do they fit true to bra size? i cant find one sold around here so i may order one online,, the panache underwire is the one i am considering
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Enell is the best! I have this problem as well, but even bigger. Without the enell sports bras I wouldn't be able to run comfortably at all. They last forever, too, and they are well worht the price!
  • oreo182
    oreo182 Posts: 17
    Options
    i wish i had this problem. i'm like a --AAA

:laugh:
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Once you find something on line that you want to buy, try looking for it on ebay. You may find it a lot cheaper. Good luck!
  • Ashley578
    Options
    I'm quite chesty (DDD) and am having trouble finding a sports bra that will fit that is within my price range. All the ones around here are around $89 - $120 before taxes. Can anyone recommend a good one that is around $20 - $45 that will fit and is encapsulation rather than compression? Thanks!

I love the Old Navy compression sports bra I just got, I think it cost $20....worth a shot!!
  • IHAVEPMS247
    IHAVEPMS247 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just wear 3 to 4 bras-nothing else has worked for me.
  • meghanhetrick
    Options
    I'm a 36DD and have used a Victoria's Secret VSX underwire for years. However, i don't think the newer ones are quite as sturdy and effective as the older ones were, but, it's an option.

I only wear that one when i needs some HOLY **** support, but it's survived some fairly extreme situations such as Tae Kwon Do belt testings and tournaments.