the prego belly!!

Options
hiya
does anyone know what is the best way to get rid of the dreaded baby belly!!!!!!! also known as the aprane. i know a tummy tuck would sort it out but what sort of excise and diet can inprove it quick and if anyone has any belly pic with what they did to get ride of the over hang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Replies

• melissanelson14
    Options
    I wanna know, too!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I've had it 8 years and just now losing it. This can be done! I go to the gym every weekday and take weekends off. I only have 15 pounds to go but it was once 30 so it can be done!
  • envbj77
    envbj77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I heard it's impossible without surgery. Mine is bad right now. There's a chance ill get the tuck once diet and exercise requirements have been met.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    How long has it been since you've had your baby?

Fat loss, muscle strengthening, genetics, and time.
  • nicolealbutt20
    nicolealbutt20 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hi ya my son is nearly 3yr old. my belly is my main problem is where all my excess fat is everywhere else is fine. its hard to expain, my tummy muscles are strong but i can not get ride of the fatty over hang belly. i dont wont to loss lots of weight just to be left with the same ugly over hang! I NEED HELP OR A FEW GRAND TO PAY FOR A TUMMY TUCK!
  • switchoff
    Options
    Me too! Goodbye baby pouch.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!