New Here, 20 month old, Trying to lose 30 lbs

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am so impressed with this community. I cannot believe I didn't hear about this sooner, as I recently started WW and instantly failed. This site has been amazing and very motivating.

I am 5'4" and aiming to lose about 30 pounds. I am a working mom of a 20 month old Toddler. I just bought a treadmill and have been using that. I like walking/ jogging with 3lb weights and doing arm exercises while on the treadmill.

I recently went off a daily migraine med and 10-15 pounds literally hit me over night. (That drug is known for being a weight loss aide). So, I have a bout 30 pounds to lose. I am trying to stay within 1200 calories and exercise 3-5 times per week. I HATE EXERCISE, so this is going to be a challenge.

I went clothing shopping last night and wanted to cry, as nothing fit.

I also started GNCs total body cleanse yesterday.

Good Luck everyone!

Replies

• lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Make sure you're eating enough if you're exercising, drink lots of water, and try to love exercising! :) I never liked exercising much either. Now that I've gotten into a routine of it, I'm loving it. I feel great afterward and ready to take anything on. When I notice my body taking on a better shape, I know it's b/c I'm exercising and that makes me love it even more. Good luck to you and remember you've got plenty of people here ready to support and motivate you to go even further!