Humor helps!

Options
I definitely need support in my weight loss plan, and I seriously have found that having a sense of humor about it all goes a very long way. First of all, I would NEVER have posted a photo of myself in spandex at my current weight, belly rolls and all, if I didn't have 5 of my famiy members do it with me, cracking jokes the whole time. (This is why I'm smiling in the photo--um, Hello most unflattering photo ever!! haha!)

Weight loss is hard, it's demanding, it's brutal, it's exhausting, it kind of sucks sometimes.......you know the drill. When you can laugh at yourself and surround yourself with like-minded people who are also struggling and laughing, it's just easier. Plain and simple.

Do you know how funny I look in my spandex outfit trying to do hip hop zumba?!? Sidenote: I'm not very coordinated and/or spacially aware in the first place, nor have I ever had any formal dance instruction, um, ever. Hi-LAR-ious!! I love it and laugh outloud at myself the whole time.

Anyway...feel free to laugh at me too, and add me as a friend if you want. The power of being positive tastes far better than the thick green boogery shake I'm about to have for lunch. HAHA!

Replies