Friends with public food diaries

Hi there! I just getting back into MFP after many months hiatus. I would really like some friends that don't mind keeping their food log public. I find it helpful to see what others are eating...good or bad. It gives me good ideas! Please add me if you'd like:)

Replies

• sqshyfsh
    sqshyfsh Posts: 8 Member
    Hey! I am brand new to MFP, as of yesterday. I finally figured out how to set my diary to public, and I would love some friends that will do the same, too. I think it will help keep me accountable, and help me think twice about some of my decisions!

Plus, I'd love to see what others are doing in terms of meals/snacks/etc.

Sending a friend request!

Anyone else who pops onto this thread, feel free to add me, too! :)
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    hey me and my OH have both got our food dairys on public feel free to add
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    I just sent a friend request. I keep my food log public. I'm trying to lose weight slowly, eating healthy, not depriving myself... anybody who feels the same feel free to send me a FR.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    You can add me. Thanks.
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Me
  • denise8986
    denise8986 Posts: 42 Member
    Same here..I would like to see what others are eating also, thought maybe it would help me :) I'm still not doing good with my meal planning..starting out slow with SOME changes.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Mine is open to friends. Feel free to add. I eat a lot, tho. Really.
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Happy to share!
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm happy to share
  • klymt918
    klymt918 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey! I Would love some friends with public food diaries as well, I have been on here for about two weeks faithfully but haven't tried to seek out any friends yet. Feel free to add me. Thanks.
  • gaynora1971
    gaynora1971 Posts: 9 Member
    mine is open, feel free to add me