50lbs of the old me is gone!

Options
I finally managed to kick that 1lb hump, and now I have 8 more to halfway point!! I plan on getting as close to 116lbs lost by October 31st. I started this on the same day of 2009 so I have given myself a year. 4 months in and I'm SO happy with the results thusfar!!

So here are my Before and Inprogress images for you :)

BEFORE

522444_3938.jpg?1997

and

522444_8861.jpg?1997

IN PROGRESS! (50lbs gone!)
This morning (don't mind the hair, i decided this was a good activity while waiting for the flatiron to heat up :P)

50lbs2.jpg

and check out these old pants!

50lbs.jpg

Now you can all die saying you've seen me at my chunkiest and with no makeup on and bad hair in a TERRIBLY self timed picture. (yes, only /shame for that since I'm a photographer and makeup artist lol. Im used to behind the lens!!! I can't focus pictures when I'm not there lolol!)

So, I am SUPER excited. I can't believe jacking my calories up through the roof for a couple of days got me over that hump. 2000/day was Bebhinn consuming food every waking second! But it worked.

I can't wait to call my fiancee and tell her :D

Thank you all so much for your support and knowledge, and thanks to MFP for just being super awesome. What a great tool.

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look absolutely amazing!!!!!
  • marii92
    marii92 Posts: 77
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great :P Well done!

LOL, your hair doesn't look that bad :P I actually really like it (Y)
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! You were beautiful before and are beautiful now (even sans makeup and hair do). Work it girl! :flowerforyou:
  • Buzzkitty1
    Buzzkitty1 Posts: 134
    Options
    Fantastic! What a difference. You look absolutely fabulous. I know I don't have to tell you to keep up the great work.
  • Cranny
    Cranny Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look AWESOME!

It feels great doesn't it??!!

Keep up the great work!
  • abbie38
    abbie38 Posts: 128
    Options
    Wow. You look fantastic!!!! :)
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:happy: :happy: You look fabulous!!! So awesome! I hope to be just like you! Very successful! :wink:
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, you look GREAT!!!! this is AMAZING!! Your the BOMB GIRL!!!!!!! Congrat's! This is such a HUGE accomplishment! Continued success on the remainder of your journey! I am confident that you WILL exceed your goals ! :drinker: by or before your deadline date!!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    WOW......Super Great Job!!!! You are an inspiration to all of us!!! Keep it going!!!
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! Congrats on coming so far. :flowerforyou: Thanks for the inspiration.

579852.png
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your wonderful compliments!! Its support like this that keeps us all motivated!
    I wanted to make sure this was the true "last time" and I think it will be! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!