I hid my scale from my self.

Options
As yall know I have not lost any weight since I have been starting this program. Well yesterday I hid my scale under my bathroom sink. It is too frustrating to get on that dang scale and not see a change in my body.

Replies

• tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Options
    As yall know I have not lost any weight since I have been starting this program. Well yesterday I hid my scale under my bathroom sink. It is too frustrating to get on that dang scale and not see a change in my body.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    How is it we hide things from ourselves, when we know where there at?:laugh: I don't blame you , but have you been measuring yourself to see the inches you've taken off during that time? I would bet that you are. Hang in there you have done so well and probably feel a lot healthier.:flowerforyou:
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I asked my hubby to do the same thing for me last night!!! I have been so frustrated b/c I have got on it everyday I think for the past week to see if those 2 lbs a week I am supposed to be losing are gone and it hasnt moved! I have to figure out how to measure myself and maybe that will make me feel better, just sucks I dont know what I measured before I started this
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    I am right there with you guys....I dont know if I can handle weighing myself anymore this week. I lost about 4 pounds my first week and my scale has not budged for 3 or 4 days. It's driving me insane. Not to mention I feel like my pants are getting tighter..:explode: But listening to you guys I need to get myself a tape measure so I can calculate inches. I have convinced myself that I am still losing fat but gaining muscle at the same time. I come to that conclusion because I have not cheated once on my diet in the last two weeks and have worked out 6 days a week. I hope I am right...but I think I am going to hide the scale tonight too!!!:grumble:
  • tiangelah
    Options
    How is it we hide things from ourselves, when we know where there at?:laugh: I don't blame you , but have you been measuring yourself to see the inches you've taken off during that time? I would bet that you are. Hang in there you have done so well and probably feel a lot healthier.:flowerforyou:

It is hidden because I am too lazy to get up under the bathroom sink to get it out. lol:laugh: :wink: I am loosing inches but shoot I want to see that dang scale move.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I have hid my scale also.....I would get so depressed if I didnt lose and would get so discourage. But I have to tell everyone. I tried my wedding dress on the other day and it fit. I started my diet (eating right) around Thanksgiving and I was a size 22 I am now size 16.. I also took the scale out and I have lost 37 lbs...I still have aleast 30 to go and THE scale will get put away again until I get down a few more sizes....
  • tiangelah
    Options
    Good job !!!!!!!!!!!!!1:drinker: :drinker: :happy: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :glasses:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I need to hide my scale from myself and find it once a week. I used to weigh myself only once a week but now because it's out in the open I'm on it every day. :noway:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    Mine is "hidden" in a drawer but I still manage to find it everyday.
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    i hid mine under the bathroom sink also!!