Zucchini

Options
projektai
projektai Posts: 107 Member
Normally I love zucchini, but my zucchini sucks. =(

How do you guys eat/cook/prepare your zucchini?

Replies

• ktied
    ktied Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    sauteed with a drizzle of olive oil and garlic.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    Zucchini tots
  • danamariers
    danamariers Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Love it in stir-fry- it takes on all of the other flavours in the pan and is stillk good for you (as long as you don't cook with too much oil or bombard the dish with noodles/rice).
  • projektai
    projektai Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas, everyone =)
  • Jewelforyou
    Options
    Grilled is so yummy!
  • KetoMomRN
    KetoMomRN Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm a little repetitive on here but I love Skinnytaste.com and she has TONS of zucchini recipes. A favorite in my household is the cheesy zucchini enchiladas but I love the zucchini tots and zucchini fries.
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Grate zucchini and let lit on a clean dish towl to squeeze out excess water. Saute zucchini in some butter and let brown. Toss in sliced almonds and parm. cheese. So good!
  • rrowdiness
    rrowdiness Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Halved lengthwise with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top, oven-grilled.

Sliced into medallions, panfried in lemon juice (no oil)

Roasted in strips with red bell pepper / capsicum / eggplant
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I like to cut it in half all the way down the middle and chop each half into 1/2" thisck pieces. Add to a skillet with an onion and canola oil, add pepper and a dash of salt, cook until it just softens all the way through.
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    I just found a great recipe to make zucchini and I love them even more now. Zucchini chips is the name of the dish. You slice the zucchini up and put them in a plate. In a bowl, add 2 tbsp of low-fat milk and add garlic powder and salt to it. In another dish, add breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. I like to use panko. Dip the sliced zucchini in the milk and then in the panko mixture and place in a cooking tray. Place tray in oven at 425 degrees and let cook for about 25-30 minutes.

That was one option I loved. the other was zucchini pizza. Slice the zucchini longways and then layer it with your cheeses and tomatoes or whatever you like on your pizza, place in oven and let it cook for about 25-30 minutes.