Shakes

Options
2»

Replies

• mnrainman
    mnrainman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try Nu-Tek Pro 5 Strawberry, tastes fairly decent for protien shakes. Make sure you get the meal replacement one.
  • Lovable12
    Options
    Thanks for the Smoothie King Recommendation. I've got a Smoothie King right next to my campus and some coupons. I've heard about PB2 and would like to try it because PB is one of my weaknesses and I don't want to keep a jar sitting around to call out to me.

I love smoothie king.. I have punch cards even though the closest one is an hour away! I also think mixing the PB2 to spread on a bagel or on celery or however you choose to eat normal peanut butter (off the spoon) tastes a whole lot better than regular peanut butter... It kind of has a nuttier taste or something, idk I like it better (but i'm more about the taste and watch calories and protein more than carbs or fat lol)... but yes, if you do get the gladiator mix definitely try mixing 1 tbs gladiator and 2 tbs PB2 in 1 cup Dark Chocolate almond milk... sooo good and works out to be only 255 calories (use unsweetened vanilla almond milk to cut 90 calories) and 30 g of protein which is about all your body can process at a time (per meal not day) anyways (so I've heard, someone can correct me on this)

PS- I've found the easiest way.. as far as less dishes and carrying shakes around at school/work.. is to make them in a mason jar, because the mixer that screws on the bottom of most blenders fits perfectly on mason jars so they can be mixed in the jar and you can just put the lid on it and drink it later!