Back into the swing of things . . .

Options
ptdr
ptdr Posts: 25 Member
I haven't signed on since Oct 2009. Alot going on in life. I'm back into the swing of things . . . . starting to journal and exercise. I gained 12 lbs since Oct but I'm not discourage. I know why it happened. I stopped journaling and exercising. For someone like me who is obese - journaling and exercising must be done everyday for the rest of my life. Period.

I was wondering - how do you join teams on here? I noticed people are on teams for weight loss. Can anyone help or suggest how I can become a member on an existing team?

:smile:

Replies

• fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i've been wondering the same thing! ifeel like you have to catch the post right when it's written or it's too late! there must be a better way! hopefully someone with info pops on this thread please!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! How much do you have to lose? if it is 100 + there is a a group I belong to Eat Healthy; Get Fit; Lose 100+ New Group 1st Weigh in Jan. - part 2. But if you are looking to join one maybe go under search and write something. Or you could create your own. Good luck to you!