112 lbs down(85lbs still to lose) - Pics

Options

Replies

• LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss! You went from being you...to being your daughter. Or, maybe a much younger baby sister!!
    Congrats on what you have done. Looks great.
  • 30kgtoloose
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration, well done!:happy:
  • Trishinvt
    Options
    Happy for you!!!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! :) You look amazing, and awesome on doing it on your own hard work.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Wow...you're my inspiration, the reason why I do this, and you're doing it the best way possible! You should be feeling good! Thank you for sharing so that people see it CAN be done the right way when you want it bad enough! Bravo!! :)
  • sydneyorbust
    Options
    wow what an inspiration as i am working toward my 100+lb goal. Just wondering what exercise you have done and liked..care to join me as a friend..need some motivation and inspiation..congrat's on your hard work and incredible journey...
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    No surgery, no drugs, no BS :) Just hard work.

You are AWESOME! Keep it up, girl! :heart:
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love that you're doing this with determination, commitment and hard work. It inspires me to see it being done... Congratulations on all you've accomplished so far!
  • KetsyBaby
    KetsyBaby Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you must feel even better. Such an inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing.

:heart: Please Add ME To Your Friends Support Team, I am looking for like minded individuals who are at the beginning, middle, or near goal in their journey to help me stay motivated and positive. I love a great sense of humor! I have a long road ahead of me, and need a good network of friends. :heart:

Ketsy
    40, Female
    GTA, Ontario, CANADA

9159792.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Keep up the great work =)
  • terrajterraj
    Options
    Wow!!!! Fantastic. You are looking wonderful. I agree with the other posts, what an inspiration. Your goals are within site. Keep reaching for it. You are beautiful and it is showing through.
  • hdfactory
    hdfactory Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes something drastic to make you evaluate your lifestyle and personal goals. You are an inspiration to us all!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You've done so well and you must be feeling so much better with 112lbs gone! Great job!!!
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    6 years older, yet you look younger. Way to turn back the clock.
  • jennine611
    Options
    You are awesome and so beautiful! I can't wait to see your pics after you get to goal!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and happier! Congrats!
  • hendersoncca
    hendersoncca Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome job keep up the great work!! :)
  • lotusspark
    Options
    You should be so proud, you look fabulous!! Great dedication. =)
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    OMG don't stop! You look great. Thanks, it helps me keep on track when I see the success stories.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!