Chicken Parmesan too easy and good to not share!!

Options

Replies

• mapnerd2005
    Options
    are the noodles weighed before or after you cook them? It just looks like alot more than 1oz of noodles....Looks delish tho! I will have to try this!

I measure them dry with digital food scale set on grams...and I will literally add or remove one noodle to get it to exactly 27 grams!!
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    What the heck is this "bump" stuff?

the "bump" also puts a link to the post on your profile because you "commented" on it, so if you see it and want to go back to it later, you can "bump" it so it's easy to find the post.
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    Looks great! And it looks like it would be way more than 355!!! :love:

Taste like it too, but I am very meticulous about measuring every single thing as accurately as possible and recording it. I was shocked by the 355, that's why I had to share! And also why I listed the brands, because we all know not all brands are the same, especially spaghetti sauces.
  • dman1997
    Options
    that looks realy good
  • skullik
    skullik Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    looks sooo yummy! craving chicken atm too lol
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    bump - mine is similar, but might as well change it around - i just don't use flour
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    sounds delicious... thanks for sharing!
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mmmm looks amazing!
  • dmkirk28
    dmkirk28 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lkocher01
    lkocher01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump, bump
  • Terrytriesharder
    Terrytriesharder Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sounds wicked good, will try tonight
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    Try it using Panko on the chicken, its less calories that parmesan cheese coating and gets crispier :) Oh and Bump brings the post to the top of the page.

I'm not sure how that would work since this isn't actually fried, but more like dry-skilleted (I also like to make up words) with just a little cooking spray and the chicken gets pretty crispy on it's own even without the coating. Also, so little Parmesan is used that it is not a major contributor to the calorie total, and I only add it for flavor.
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for that; I am so trying it tomorrow!
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NickLavato
    Options
    Try it using Panko on the chicken, its less calories that parmesan cheese coating and gets crispier :) Oh and Bump brings the post to the top of the page.

I'm not sure how that would work since this isn't actually fried, but more like dry-skilleted (I also like to make up words) with just a little cooking spray and the chicken gets pretty crispy on it's own even without the coating. Also, so little Parmesan is used that it is not a major contributor to the calorie total, and I only add it for flavor.

We bake ours, but have pan seared it also with the panko and its still super good. Thanks for the share!
  • kko64
    kko64 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DANCERPURPLE
    DANCERPURPLE Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • DaveHuby
    DaveHuby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Bump