Just Dace for Wii

oomalmal
oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
This is for anyone who hasn't bought the game but has been thinking about it. Stop thinking about it and go buy it. I just spent the last 70 minutes playing with my kids. I wore my HRM and burned 815 calories. The time blew by and it never felt like a workout. This is a great game when your looking for cardio. It had me running and jumping and smiling.

I also loved that it got my kids sweating right along with me. Which means days I want to work out and the kids want to play their game we can all be happy.

Replies

• iamrobin
    iamrobin Posts: 7 Member
    Congratulations. That is awesome!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    That game is wicked fun and yes, it is great cardio! I only wish it had more songs. :ohwell:
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Thank you for posting this I was thinking about getting it for myself. Now I'm even more sure I want it:laugh:
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    I love it. My brother and sister in law own it and we played it at their house for the firs ttime last weekend.
  • Okay. Now you've twisted my arm.

815 cals is astounding!

I'm buying it!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    I got it for christmas and used it for several weeks it is fun. But I wish it had mores songs.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    best kind of work out is when you dont relize your burning calories and instead having fun. I have a wii fit also the biggest loser wii
  • MY wife and son LOVE it! Wow, it burns a lot of calories! My wife is going to love the good news. Thanks for the info!
This discussion has been closed.