Striiv app

Options
Anyone using the striiv app? I am confused about how it works since It doesn't give me calories back for the time I walk. It only gives me calories back after a certain point. Also when I add my own exercise it takes back any calories it did give me back ????

Replies

• Welcome2theHellmouth
    Options
    I have the actual Striiv pedometer which I LOVE!!! I tried using the app but found it did not register even close to what my pedometer shows.
  • jlfoster0427
    Options
    Where did you buy your pedometer from?
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Options
    I got it at Best Buy for $99. They have been running them on sale alot for $79.99. You can also get them on Amazon. I find it to be closer in accuracy then any other pedometer I have had. Plus its ALOT of fun with the challenges and you get to build this little city with the coins and energy you earn from walking and completing challenges. They have a facebook page too that you can ask questions and stuff on when you need help. I love it!!
  • Elayne10
    Elayne10 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love my Striiv pedometer too! Mine was a Christmas gift but it came from Amazon. My daughter has one too and I love that we can compete with each other, try to best each others steps, stairs, etc. Great fun and I've been moving a lot more!
  • Tadaloni
    Tadaloni Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Those the Striiv pedometer from Best Buy need to have a data or cellular plan attached to it. Does it work with out Wi-Fi? Dose it have a GPS program with it?
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Options
    You don't need wifi for the actual pedometer. You can sync it up to your computer to charge and to updoad you data to their site. No GPS

Thy do have a new device that tracks your info and then you can sync it to your iphone.

I prefer my actual pedometer because I like to do the challenges and build my little city without carrying my iphone around.
  • stacyann1001
    stacyann1001 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was able to get my Striiv Pedometer from Amazon this week for 49 bucks! I just started using it and love it so far, definitely looking for friend on here and on there to keep me on track so please feel free to add me if you are using the app! Thanks :)