I just ate 1/2 a pizza!

Options
ubermensch13
ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
And my abs are now gone! I've lost 100 pounds off my bench press afterwards too! Cats and Dogs are living together, total hysteria!! After months of hard work, healthy eating and great results, this 1/2 pizza has ruined everything!!!

Replies

• loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Just give up. I kid I kid. Seriously tho give up:yawn:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    oh no. you'll never get that thigh gap now :sad:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    That's what you get for half-assing it. Man up and eat the other half. :wink:
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options

Damn! My wife already ate the other 1/2!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    It will be fine if you drink 64 glasses of water and some green tea extract pills.

(Don't go the amateur route and drink 64 glasses of green tea instead, then it doesn't count as water)
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the molasses diet where you only eat 5 tablespoons of molasses a day. The theory: it's so thick, the fat will stick to the molasses and exit your bum when you potty.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the molasses diet where you only eat 5 tablespoons of molasses a day. The theory: it's so thick, the fat will stick to the molasses and exit your bum when you potty.

Did you just use potty as a verb? :laugh:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

Did you just use potty as a verb? :laugh:

I think yes. Bahaha!

Although from a half a pizza, I really think you'll need to double or triple the amount of molasses you're eating; that's a lot of fat to potty out, you know?
  • Don't fret my friend. I have an herbal body wrap that will draw all those nasty pizza toxins out of your cells and give you even better abs than you had before. Just message me, and it can be yours for $29.95, plus shipping and handling of course...

....or you could just give up....
  • MLibby84
    Options
    you guys are very enteraining lol I laughed really hard about the potty thing too lol
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    It will be fine if you drink 64 glasses of water and some green tea extract pills.

(Don't go the amateur route and drink 64 glasses of green tea instead, then it doesn't count as water)

It may not count as water but you can make tuna brownies out of it instead!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    But was it 1200 calories? Cause if it was under that your body was just going to go into starvation mode anyway.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    one of my friends gave up today after eating 2 cookies and a Milky Way. i think that could work here for you too.

remember, winners never quit and quitters never win, but those who never win and never quit are idiots.

:drinker:
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

It may not count as water but you can make tuna brownies out of it instead!

Tuna brownies??? Ack!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Are you serious?? I heard 3 servings of dairy was good for weight loss. You didnt eat it right obviously, try eating it by chewing in a series of chews of no more than 3 per bite
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

So much truth. :laugh:
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Ketone?
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Are you serious?? I heard 3 servings of dairy was good for weight loss. You didnt eat it right obviously, try eating it by chewing in a series of chews of no more than 3 per bite

I knew I have been chewing wrong!
  • mlondon8509
    mlondon8509 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Did you eat it before 6pm? If so, you are good. If not, yeah, give up.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You should have sprinkled sensa on it.

Now...you should do a cleanse or detox. There is one with lemon you can do. I heard if you heat it up enough you can turn it into a colonic.