P90X Question!

kylielouttit
kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I just bought a copy of P90X from a guy off FaceBook for $65. On the shelf in stores I see a bigger box but what I got was a smaller box (wrapped in plastic...so its new) of all the DVD's. Is that all there is in that bigger box or am I missing something important?

Replies

• There is a fitness guide to tell you what to do on each day and descriptions of all the exercises as well a nutrition guide with what to eat during each of the three months in phases and recipe guide. They are a big part of your sucess.
    Hope that helps
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    That program is amazing! If you are not already athletice, you should do the power 90 first then do the P90x. Im on the Power 90 on the 4 week, and I can really see and feel the difference!
  • kylielouttit
    There is a fitness guide to tell you what to do on each day and descriptions of all the exercises as well a nutrition guide with what to eat during each of the three months in phases and recipe guide. They are a big part of your sucess.
    Hope that helps

Ok, now I'm annoyed. I just messaged the guy that sold it to me but its very frustrating. I doubt he will write back.
    Buyer beware.
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    you also get a set of bands when you order from beach body.....you can go to beachbody.com and get alot of info....but I dont think you will get all of the info on the site that is in the books.....you might check on ebay and see if anyone is selling the workout guide and nutrition guide. if you do not get it from him let me know, and I can email you what exercises to do on what days, but I wont be able to email you everything in the books, cause it is alot!
  • ErikaSudz
    ErikaSudz Posts: 26
    Fitness guide, cookbook, workout sheets. You can download a lot of that off of Beachbody.com

Erika
  • kylielouttit
    you also get a set of bands when you order from beach body.....you can go to beachbody.com and get alot of info....but I dont think you will get all of the info on the site that is in the books.....you might check on ebay and see if anyone is selling the workout guide and nutrition guide. if you do not get it from him let me know, and I can email you what exercises to do on what days, but I wont be able to email you everything in the books, cause it is alot!

Thank you! I'll let you know! :)
  • oaker
    oaker Posts: 132 Member
    There are a few sites on the internet that have all that info, but it takes a bit of searching. Can't remember where I found some of it but one site had all the workouts to record on your computer. You could enter all the data from each workout to track your progess. It also had the nutrition guide.
This discussion has been closed.