Almost 70lbs down! Before and during

Options
Like most people with a lot to lose, a lot of days I still feel like I'm as huge as I always was, even though I'm wearing smaller clothes..it's just hard to see the difference you know? So I asked my husband to take some during pics, and even he was amazed and said "I don't remember you actually being that big" lol. Everyone says it, and I'm saying it again, take pictures! It will really allow you to see what your hard work is doing.

SW: 260
CW: 191
GW: No idea, shooting for 160 at the moment but that may change
Height: 5'8
Started at a size 20 and xxl tops, now in a 14 and large tops.

These before pics weren't taken at my highest, I think I had dropped 10-15lbs so I was around 250ish.

side_zps7e568f63.jpg

back_zpsa0f7b161.jpg

front_zps42cee4f3.jpg

And then one with clothes lol (I think this before I was at my highest

70lbsdown_zpsaf766a5e.jpg

Favorite part of my transformation so far...check out those collar bones baby! lol. That, and I can wear dresses. Like cute, sexy dresses. I now have a whole closet full of them. No idea where I'll wear them seeing as I'm a sahm with 2 kids and have no social life but hey, it's nice to know that I can fit into them lol.

Oh, and I can run now. At around 210 I did my first 5k race and finished at 32:56. And the other day my I beat my mile record at 9:36. At this point, I'm all about working out. The weightloss is just secondary, I love getting stronger and running faster. I can do 20 normal pushups in a set, I know 140lb women who can't do that. So yea, go me lol.

Replies

• Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look fab :)
  • melotj
    melotj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look really great! Awesome work!
  • verdin917
    verdin917 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wtg u look awesome.? Own it!
  • UNC_Brittany_84
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the hardwork. You don't need a social life (My best friends are 8 and 2 year old girls lol) to wear those dresses. Put them on and strut around the neighborhood if you want because you deserve it.
  • hhwnow
    hhwnow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    great job!! keep up the good work!!
  • whenday
    whenday Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You can really really see all of your hard work and effort!!! Congrats on your progress!!!!
  • krystynkaa
    krystynkaa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awh, you look great! You look pretty in that dress. Lot's of love :]
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Yeah! KEEP GOING!
  • larabell69
    Options
    Awesome! thanks for sharing, you are right we cant see it ourself, congrats on all your hard work! :) you look great!!
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    There's such a difference EVERYWHERE! You look great! Congratulations!
  • Idka81
    Idka81 Posts: 42
    Options
    You look amazing! I have the same problem with perception when it comes to my weight. It took a long time for me to stop calling myself fat despite the fact that I was working out like crazy, eating well and looked nothing like my former self. Try to be positive. Your results are inspirational. Focus on goals and enjoy your achievements. ))
  • Can_Change_Natalie
    Can_Change_Natalie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing :-)
  • shrinkydink_mg
    Options
    Awesome job! My body type is similar to yours, but I'm 5'6, SW of 220.

What was your time frame for your before/afters. Are you only running, or doing any strength training? Daily calories??

Just curious....
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You are looking good - way to go!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Great story..You look awesome!
  • gabegrammy
    gabegrammy Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow what an insperation. Now I know I can do this.
  • ktied
    ktied Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! you look fantastic! And so impressive that you are proud of yourself more for fitness goals. You rock, keep up the good work!
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look so different and the transformation is not just physical. I can see it in your smile.

Thank you for sharing with us :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!