Women Lifters, Before/After pics.

Options
2»

Replies

• Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I would love to learn to workout to acheive these results. I have know idea where to start:(

ditto!! :(

and you all look great!

There's a book out that seems to be popular with many women on this site called "The New Rules of Lifting for Women". You might check it out.
  • pebblesbuddy
    pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would love to learn to workout to acheive these results. I have know idea where to start:(

ditto!! :(

and you all look great!

There's a book out that seems to be popular with many women on this site called "The New Rules of Lifting for Women". You might check it out.

^^This. I have this book. It's really great.
  • pebblesbuddy
    Options
    I have been doing Crossfit for a little over a month and a half now and I am already loving my results but I would love to see other women's lifting pics! Before and after especially. These are the pics that are really inspiring me right now. Thank you!!

Wow! What timeframe does your split profile pic represent, out of interest? You look amazing, as do the other ladies here!

Also I do Crossfit and it's serisusly the most amazing strength/cardio training I have ever done. I would recommend checking out a local crossfit gym and see if they offer an intro class so you get an idea of what it's like!

Also between the two pics was about 10 months (march 2012-January 2013)
  • forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I think with Lifting, it's kind of a 1-2 year thing before you see jaw dropping results, but I've been lifting for about 9 months and this is what I've got so far:

Before:
    P1000513.jpg

196772_10150442658710858_883250857_18004735_5900719_n.jpg

After cardio only, before lifting
    P1000949.jpg

Back now:
    backresize_zpse3c0dfa1.jpg

arms
    arms_zps99f79727.jpg

body
    resize2_zpsf20af029.jpg

I feel like there isn't a huge difference between my pre and post lifting (post cardio) photos, but it's hard to tell in the photos but I've lost a LOT of inches since then, and I definitely am stronger and more defined. I'm about to get more strict with my eating and lifting so I will update when I hit the 1 year mark of lifting ;)

Feel free to add me if you're into eating and lifting heavy!!
  • pebblesbuddy
    Options
    I think with Lifting, it's kind of a 1-2 year thing before you see jaw dropping results, but I've been lifting for about 9 months and this is what I've got so far:

Before:
    P1000513.jpg

196772_10150442658710858_883250857_18004735_5900719_n.jpg

After cardio only, before lifting
    P1000949.jpg

Back now:
    backresize_zpse3c0dfa1.jpg

arms
    arms_zps99f79727.jpg

body
    resize2_zpsf20af029.jpg

I feel like there isn't a huge difference between my pre and post lifting (post cardio) photos, but it's hard to tell in the photos but I've lost a LOT of inches since then, and I definitely am stronger and more defined. I'm about to get more strict with my eating and lifting so I will update when I hit the 1 year mark of lifting ;)

Feel free to add me if you're into eating and lifting heavy!!

Major difference you look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!