CELEBRATE GOAL!

Options

Replies

• Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Get jeans tailored for me at the Buckle. At least one pair.
    Lingerie shopping
    A sexy boudoir photo shoot for pics to have for my self and to give to my man as a present.
    A vacation where I can show a lot of skin...even if it is low cost and something like camping on a beach! :)
    *Edit to add:* I would like to get myself a sexy dress and go out to a fancy place for dinner/date one night...I have never really done that...and usually fancy isn't my thing. But, I would like an excuse to wear a sexy dress :) teehee
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I plan to buy a 3 piece suit
  • gabmoody
    gabmoody Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please think very seriously about a tattoo! I'm an ER nurse in Australia, so I have seen quite a lot of ink. Let me say, what may look ok at 20-30, looks ghastly on dry, wrinkly, saggy old skin. Don't do it!!
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree with setting a new goal! :happy: As reaching my goal weight doesn't mean the end of my journey, infact I think that's when the harder part starts, maintaining what I've accomplished. That being said, when I reach my goal weight I'm thinking a new tattoo and getting nice pictures done.
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    New clothes but more specifically new bras and underwear, lol. I also am in the process of growing my hair longer and I will want a new color and style.
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    a full spa day :) I have never done it so hour massage -facial etc sounds like heaven :)
  • jonesie84
    jonesie84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am 3lb from my goal. My family set a weight loss challenge a year ago with the reward as a paid trip to disneyworld if you met your goal. Well I'm going to meet my goal so the trip is free to me! I've been buying new clothes along the way since i needed to for work. I will probably have family pictures done since I have stayed away from the camera for about 4 years!
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I set mini goals for my self. For every 5 pounds lost means a massage. For every 30 pounds lost I deliver 30 pounds of food to our local food pantry. As I have been loosing weight I have been buying a few cloths at a thrift store and once I make goal I will be heading to Macy's
  • larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I set mini goals for my self. For every 5 pounds lost means a massage. For every 30 pounds lost I deliver 30 pounds of food to our local food pantry. As I have been loosing weight I have been buying a few cloths at a thrift store and once I make goal I will be heading to Macy's

What a great idea, donating to a food pantry! I'm at goal and now trying to set some new goals, like MAINTENANCE!
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I really want to do a mommy and me photo shoot with my daughter (3). I'm always behind the camera and the few pictures we do have of the two of us I hate the way I look. A friend of a friend specializes in mommy & me photos and is SUPER expensive. I'm hoping I can book her next fall.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    new clothes
  • Getting to my goal weight (my first one - about 55-60kg (120lb to 130lb) hopefully by September/October 2013) Shopping obviously because nothing will fit hahaha
    Keeping it off for 3months (january 2014) - Boudoir Shoot for my fiance!
    I will also be buying my wedding dress ASAP because by then I should be able to try on some that actually fit!!! Not have to try on tiny ones that I have to imagine fitting =D

I plan on being fit and sexy not just skinny either haha I wanna look SMOKING naked and in an bikini!

I cannot wait to get a move on losing this weight (I'm now just waiting another 18 or so weeks till bub might decide to arrive lol)
  • fionatdlam
    fionatdlam Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Go to Vegas.. go shopping.. go spa.. make my own youtube health channel/blog to help other people... go find my old friends and exes to show off that I moved on and their life just sucked more... and go on OKCUPID and go on tons of dates lol (:
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Shopping for clothes. And more tattoos :)
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Before setting a new goal I will gift myself a spa day.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Getting my rib tattoos, i currently have multiple tatts but none where the artist had to see my gut! lol and not to mention just walking around shirtless would be nice again. 50 lbs to go, or so my doc says. (even when i was fit before i was at 170) oh well.
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Please think very seriously about a tattoo! I'm an ER nurse in Australia, so I have seen quite a lot of ink. Let me say, what may look ok at 20-30, looks ghastly on dry, wrinkly, saggy old skin. Don't do it!!

Sorry, but when I am old enough to have dry, wrinkly, saggy old skin, the way my tattoo looks will probably be the least of my concerns.

To each his own. :)
  • NudlBea
    NudlBea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think when I reach my goal I want to buy some nice pair of jeans. And some shoes. Just bc shoes were always faithful to me (they always fit!) :wink:
  • seeashleysave
    seeashleysave Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My favorite band of all time is Dave Matthews Band. I have always wanted to see him at the Gorge Amphitheater in Washington. It's about a 36 hour drive from where I live. I've already lost 83.5 pounds, but when I lose the other 66.5, I'm taking two weeks off work to see Dave and having the roadtrip of my life! :)
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Sorry, but when I am old enough to have dry, wrinkly, saggy old skin, the way my tattoo looks will probably be the least of my concerns.

To each his own. :)

^^^^^ Yes what you said.... I have 4 ATM and plan on many more and i am not worried about how they will look at 80...lol especially if I'm in the E.R LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!