Daily menu

Options
What does your typical daily or monthly menu look like?

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter because what I like is probably totally different that what you like. Plan your day out to stay in budget and eat the foods you want. Good way is to take 300 calories off your budget then divide that number by 3. 3 meals of that many calories and 3 100 calorie snacks. You can tweak it from there. You'll find some foods keep you feeling satiated longer than others (proteins), some seem to barely touch hunger (carbs) and some are inbetween (furits & veggies). There are no good foods and bad foods as long as it fits your budget.
  • lizzie093
    Options
    this is my week plan :)

its rougly 1100-1200 calories a day, and i will be exercising daily for about 30-45 minutes cardio and a small weights session.

they are the same meals every day (i don't get sick of repetitive meals)
    the only thing i will be changing daily are protein shake flavours, protein bars and my dinners...

BREAKFAST:
    Green tea and 2 weetbix with half a cup of unsweetened almond milk with half a banana chopped up in it.

LUNCH:
    Green tea and a mountain bread rye wrap with canned spring water low fat shredded chicken with lettuce and cucumber. and a cup of watermelon.

PREWORKOUT:
    Dfine8 Supplemnt drink (energy boost drink) and a protein bar.

POSTWORKOUT:
    Body science, body for women body shaping protein shake. (vanilla, chocolate and banana flavours)

DINNER:
    Monday --- Grilled Chicken, boiled sweet potato and mixed vegetables (carrot, peas, corn, and mushrooms)
    Tuesday --- Heart smart mince beef stew with vegetables and sweet potato.
    Wednesday --- Low Fat Malaysian chicken satay with vegetables (capsican, mushrooms, zucchini, carrot) and brown rice.
    Thursday --- Grilled Chicken, boiled sweet potato and mixed vegetables (carrot, peas, corn, and mushrooms)
    Friday --- Honey Garlic & Soy chicken stir fry with vegetables (capsican, mushrooms, zucchini, carrot) and brown rice.
    Saturday; Healthy Mexican, mountain rye wraps, lean mince beef with lettuce carrot tomato and kidney beans (no cheese!)
    Sunday; Chicken teriyaki stir fry, with vegetables (capsican, mushrooms, zucchini, carrot) and brown rice.

DESSERT:
    125grams of Chobani no fat plain Greek yoghurt, spoonful of natvia natural sweetener and mixed frozen berries.
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I usually have an omelet for breakfast that has cottage cheese, egg whites, whole egg, bacon, a little milk and tomatoes. For lunch I make a greek pita pizza that has hummus, tomatoes, feta cheese, cucumbers, banana peppers and lettuce. Dinner is usually a meat, veggie and sweet potatoes. I have 2-3 snacks a day. 1st snack is a whey protein shake w/ almond milk, 2nd snack tuna on wasa crackers w/ a fruit and my last snack is something chocolate! I do admit there are days where my sweet tooth will get the best of me, but I always make sure to log it! I don't do diets, I just eat what I like and try keep my calories in check.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I don't have a typical menu..

I order veggies from a farm co-op every week, so I never know what veggies I will have each week. Plus I like to try new stuff..

The only thing you will always find on my menu is avocados and lots of fruits and veggies.

I don't think it matters, since you will probably not like what I do.

Today I had chili's for dinner.. tomorrow i'm having lasagna, and the say after i'm having chicken.. after that I have no idea.. and I only know this much because it's out and ready to be cooked. LOL.

You can look at other's menu for ideas if that is what you are looking for?
    I love no mayo egg salad (avocado, hard boiled egg, some red onion, garlic, pepper on 9 grain bread)
    also love salads with all kind of veggies in it and a protein.
    Greek yogurt is in a lot of my stuff too.
    Lately i've been eating nuts.. but that's cause I have a ton of them leftover from Christmas!