I'm loving MyFitnessPal!

Options
I've been using MyFitnessPal for a little over a week. I've lost 2.5 pounds. Over the last 5 years, I had lost about 70 pounds, but regained about half of that in the last 2 years. I know keeping track of what I eat is important and MyFitnessPal makes that so easy.
I also love the encouragement offered from other members. A friend of mine joined at the same time and we are cheering each other on. I've recommened it to other friends, and hope they will join us soon.

Replies

• SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm so glad you enjoy the site. I've been on for a little over a month, and have made some great improvements with my health! Continued success! :flowerforyou: ~sami
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Great job so far! Keep it up ; )

I agree! Someone recommended it to me and I'm so thankful! I was paying for Weight Watchers and was bored with it plus not losing weight. I can't believe this site is free and so easy. I've added friends and I love the encouragement! Lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I've been using MyFitnessPal for a little over a week. I've lost 2.5 pounds. Over the last 5 years, I had lost about 70 pounds, but regained about half of that in the last 2 years. I know keeping track of what I eat is important and MyFitnessPal makes that so easy.
    I also love the encouragement offered from other members. A friend of mine joined at the same time and we are cheering each other on. I've recommened it to other friends, and hope they will join us soon.

Congrats on losing 2.5 pounds! :flowerforyou:
    Keep up the great job you're doing, and before you know it, you WILL have lost ALL the weight that you wanted to! :smile:
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Yay!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your weight-loss!

I have been here since January - somehow looking for something else I just happened onto this site. Thought, what the heck - it was free and maybe tracking foods online would be easier... I LOVE IT, ALSO! Good luck on your journey!!! :bigsmile:
  • bmarsh777
    bmarsh777 Posts: 15
    Options
    Good for you! I have been here about three weeks and actually look forward to signing on and writing down what I eat! It is easy to use the encouragement from others is awesome! Good luck on your journey to a healthier you!
  • LosingLori
    Options
    I agree. A friend of mine introduced me to MFP last Saturday night. I woke up and joined Sunday morning. Texted my sister-in-law and she joined with me (we are going on a family trip to Mexico this summer). Went to work on Monday and told a bunch of my co-workers. I am not a fan of counting calories, especially the evening meal when I am really cooking and combing so many different foods together...too much work!!!!! MFP makes that SO easy. I can't believe how accountable I have been with this program...I am even looking up my calories before I make something to eat to make sure it will fit into my day!!!! First weight in was this morning...and I am down 4.5 pounds! I LOVE this site!!!!

739764.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Me too, I started last week and can't believe I logged all my caloric intake for a full week. I did WW for 2 years really good, but could never do their stupid tracker. :laugh: -- the reason this is so easy is you are not writing anything down, you just log everything in the computer. So easy. :smile:

I lost 80 pounds with WW, but gained half back.

I now want to lose the 40 (again) plus 10 more.

Good Luck
    ~Tammy

If you want, send me a friends request, we can motivate each other.