Eye on the prize- let's get started!

Options
I'm so excited about this site- a real find that could, no will change my life! A support system to keep me motivated from people who understand and are there to cheer me on. Now it is up to me. Thank you!!!!

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    So glad to have you here! You can do this!
  • tinap1
    tinap1 Posts: 27
    Options
    i know! I started this site yesterday. Im so excited. I cant wait to see what I can do in a month. It is so nice to be able to keep track of your calories and keep a food journal.
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I started last week and can't believe I logged all my caloric intake for a full week. I did WW for 2 years really good, but could never do their stupid tracker. :laugh: -- the reason this is so easy is you are not writing anything down, you just log everything in the computer. So easy. :smile:

Good Luck
    ~Tammy
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    Welcome Cindy. I just started last month and really enjoy this site. Feel free to add me as a friend as we all could use supportive people in our lives. Good Luck!
  • Rcrafts
    Rcrafts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Excited to be here just need to journal my nutrition and exercise to keep me motivated and on track. :smile: Cant' wait to talk am meet everyone and help motivate others!