What is one food you used to love, but has been discontinued

Options
124»

Replies

• JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Keebler Pizza Chips, undercover bears Oatmeal, King Vitamin Cereal, Kaboom Cereal, Crystal Pepsi, Orange Craisins.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Morning star cheddar broccoli nuggets :( Literally my favorite and they have been discontinued
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @ilfaith You can make Jello pudding pops by just adding a little Cool Whip. I make them every once in a while.

@CanesGalactica Watch your grocery for Clearly Canadian - I saw some at mine recently in the middle of a main aisle. Like it was a special buy, rather than something stocked regularly.

Mine are Hostess Choco-licious. It was chocolate cake with a chocolate filling that was like chocolate mousse. There's something similar that still floats around - Fudge Cakes, but the chocolate filling tastes different.

And Mars bars could have been added, but Snickers Almond is basically the same thing.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Baked Dodo bird pasta. Mmmm, mmm
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    @slessofme I'll keep an eye out, but I haven't seen Clearly Canadian in the states since I was a teen.
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Cornquistos! They were like a corn chip outside with nacho cheese or other filling inside - so good! My high school friends and I are now in our 50's and we still talk about them...lol. Oh, and Zantigo's Restaurant - they had the best cheese chilitos and taco burrito's. They ended up being bought out by Taco Bell...devastating! :(
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    @slessofme I'll keep an eye out, but I haven't seen Clearly Canadian in the states since I was a teen.

It's been quite some time for me too, which is why they caught my eye.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Oreo O's... my daughter just yelled it out and Dunkaroos.

I've been trying to find a Big Hunk for over a year and the Candy Bar too! :joy:

9b2de30hnkzn.jpg
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Vance’s Cold Poppers
  • theowlbox
    theowlbox Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Baby Swiss Cheez Its
    Gatorgum
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oreo O's... my daughter just yelled it out and Dunkaroos.

I've been trying to find a Big Hunk for over a year and the Candy Bar too! :joy:

9b2de30hnkzn.jpg

You can get Oreo O's at Wal-Mart. The box is massive.
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Planters cheese balls, Sizzlean..........