Does anyone have a Jawbone UP?

I recently got mine and it is having a problem tracking my entire night of sleeping. Just wondering if anyone else out there has one of these bracelets and if so, does it work properly? I have been in contact with the company and they are very prompt and helpful in their response, but I still haven't fixed my problem. Any information would be helpful. Thanks!!!

Replies

• srqco
    srqco Posts: 1
    I have had one since just after Christmas. It has worked nearly flawlessly. I use it every day and its on my wrist unless I shower or swim (it says you can shower with it, but why risk it).

As far as your question is concerned, I have had it turn off the night mode automatically once. I researched why and learned that if you walk 250 steps it automatically exits sleep mode. So if you get up to pee, get a drink, check on the kids etc. 250 steps are really not that far. Check the band before going back to sleep.

I live in a small house so it's only happened to me once. I hope you get this worked out. I really like the UP and plan to continue its use to better my personal habits.
  • grillingirl
    grillingirl Posts: 81 Member
    Thanks for the reply. I sent my UP bracelet back and they sent me a new one. It does seem to work better but I'm still having the sleep thing. I appreciate your info about it automatically exiting sleep mode once you take 250 or more steps. That's probably what the problem has been with mine. I've been having terrible sleeping problems and am up somewhere between 5-7 times every night. My doctor is still trying to figure out what the hell is going on with me. But I bet the UP is totally confused as to whether I'm sleeping or awake! Lol... My next step is probably going to be a sleep study to rule out apnea. Anyway, you gave me some good info...thanks!