A boost of will power.:-)

Options
So I've been on this website for a while now..I decided to delete it and make a new profile for a new start..now its been 3 weeks i believe.. I can truly say now that I am ready for the rest of my life to be healthy and have the energy I once had when I was in highschool. I have a two year old little girl and I want her to grow up with the tools to be healthy also and never have to worry about her weight as I have. I'm not at my highest weight right now but at one time I was 215 a year ago.. My weight caused me to have migraines that are debilitating..I have PCOS and its caused the symptoms to become greater...and when I was pregnant with my daughter I ruptured a disc in my back along with nerve problems in my legs....if I can just get down to a healthy weight every one of these things will deminish by 50% as my dr has told me. For about 6 months now I've been experimenting with healthy recipes..most have turned out really good but...I have not put them to good use...lol. I now have the tools to get to it....sorry for the silly rant...lol.
I just wanted to shout to the world that I am ready..there is no looking back!!!!
I'm 23 and 5'4
Highest weight- 215
Current weight-199
Short term- 150
Long term- 130

Replies

• Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    A massive good luck to you and here is to that 50% easier life!
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! This is a great place for support, ideas, and inspiration. Best wishes.