POKEMON CARDS WANTED

Options
Hi all,

Bit random but I have recently found my childhood collection of pokemon cards and am now addicted to trying to complete the set. If anyone has any old cards they want to get rid of I would really appreciate it if they could contact me.

Thanks,

Bay

Replies

• taekwonkenpo
    taekwonkenpo Posts: 1,004
    Options
    does any one remember Pogs?
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I still have my Pogs!
  • taekwonkenpo
    taekwonkenpo Posts: 1,004
    Options
    I still have my Pogs!

I really did not think anyone would remember those things. I got into a fight once for a slammer. lol :laugh:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I still have my Pogs!

I really did not think anyone would remember those things. I got into a fight once for a slammer. lol :laugh:
    Hahahaha, I can see that happening...I'm pretty sure I got into a few fights too over the slammers...and any that had the color pink on them. And I loved my furby and my giga pet and my beanie babies and my sega. Hahahaha.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    My son has some pokemon cards. I am sure he would sell them, but I would have no idea what they would be worth. He has TONS of them.They are not in mint shape by any means, but they are not torn or bent.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Pokemon?!! Um you can't have mine!
  • koolk1dforlife
    Options
    I have every single pokemon card from the basic sets, jungle, fossil, team rocket promo, and other cards let me know what need and we will go from there.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    The same request for baseball cards. Would love to get my hands on a 1909-11 Honus Wagner. Thanks in advance.
  • Bay89
    Bay89 Posts: 3
    Options
    Is anyone still collecting them?
    Would be happy to trade too!
  • DarkCrown
    Options

Memories!!!! :smile:
  • ccnlonghair
    Options
    i have every card just about and a lot more i have an entire collection if interested call 813 817 9974 ask for aj... thanks