Under 200! Yeah!

Options
prrizza425
prrizza425 Posts: 43 Member
Just wanted to share with everyone!! This morning I saw my scale say a number I haven't seen since last summer. I have been sticking to my calories for about thirty days. Spurred by my surprise when I stepped on the scale after the holidays and saw 212 lbs! I knew I had to make a change because I always considered 200 to be my cutoff (I would never let myself be heavier than that). So, I started keeping track of my calories and lost like 11 pounds in a week/week and a half and then I was stuck at 201 for the past three weeks!! I got on here and some people advised me to up my calories a bit to trick my metabolism to burn again and either that worked or just sticking with my diet for three weeks worked because the last few days the scale has been headed lower. And this morning I weighed 199!! I hope the weight keeps coming off! I don't want to see another plateau for a while.

So a total of 12 pounds in four weeks. If you average it out then the plateau was justified. I guess I can't expect to lose 10 pounds a week forever! Yeah! I'm feeling good today!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!