Jobs

Options

Replies

• Cincybuckfan
    Options
    I'm a Technical Recruiter for major Telecom Clients.

I work in Telecome programing call routing for large call centers.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Internal Auditor. Hate every second of every day...and everyone hates me because I am telling them that they are doing their jobs wrong! Currently figuring out how to go back to school to be a Registered Dietitian.
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm a plaintiff's attorney :flowerforyou:
  • Angylgrrl
    Angylgrrl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm a part-time music teacher in a Catholic school where I work with grades K-6. I also teach preschool Music Together classes at two different preschools and have a private voice student. I also volunteer with a church where I play handbells, sing in choir, and was assistant to the children's choir director (and I will be again very soon). I wear many hats, but thankfully, they are all musical! It would be lovely to have a full-time job in one place, though!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Push papers and browse the internet, read the news, eat, push a few more papers.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    staff support in the psychology department at a state university.
  • sasu27
    sasu27 Posts: 51
    Options
    You all sound like you've got great jobs. I'm just an office assistant right now : (

Oh, I dunno - my job has more hands-on experience with crap and afterbirth than most people find preferable. :tongue:

Mine too! We raise sheep. =)
  • djfriedman81
    Options
    Push papers and browse the internet, read the news, eat, push a few more papers.

I believe that is what we all are doing right this second....
  • Skratchie
    Skratchie Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Cost Manager - I manage a $100M budget for a Fortune 100 company. It's a very very small budget, but you'd think we were curing cancer the way people act. /roll eyes
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    +
    Office asst is great! You have a job ..Count your blessings!
    You all sound like you've got great jobs. I'm just an office assistant right now : (
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I manage the placement and storage of acorns and other tree nuts.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Accountant/Chief Financial Officer. Best part about it is that I'm always on the internet for work/research, etc...this allows me plenty of opportunity to stop by MFP and browse.
  • Shelbsta22
    Options
    Full Time- Claims Consultant for a State Farm Agent. Full- Time Paramedic student (: Yes, both full-time. Yes, I have NO life. (:
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Miniature artist
  • purpleheart416
    purpleheart416 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Chemist
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Administrative Associate at the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Georgia!!!....haha…I tried to make it sound fancier than it is!!! All I do is order supplies for labs and play on the computer!!! :))))
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Medical Office Manager.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher, a nurse, physiologist, a maid, a chief , I'm a stay-at-home Mom!! :bigsmile: .......and love it!!!! :happy:
  • ITgoddess1
    Options
    Can I send you my resume?
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Full Time- Claims Consultant for a State Farm Agent. Full- Time Paramedic student (: Yes, both full-time. Yes, I have NO life. (:

Coming from a family of paramedics, I really respect what you're going through! Good for you for busting it out while working full time. You are pretty awesome.