how to stay away form CARBS!!!!!!!! HELP

Options
2»

Replies

• ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I'm forty-seven. Forty-seven years old. You know how I stayed alive this long? All these years? Fear. The spectacle of fearsome acts. A carb steals from me, I cut off his hands. A carb offends me, I cut out his tongue. A carb rises against me, I cut off his head, stick it on a pike, raise it high up so all the carbs on the streets can see. That's what preserves the order of things. Fear.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I'm forty-seven. Forty-seven years old. You know how I stayed alive this long? All these years? Fear. The spectacle of fearsome acts. A carb steals from me, I cut off his hands. A carb offends me, I cut out his tongue. A carb rises against me, I cut off his head, stick it on a pike, raise it high up so all the carbs on the streets can see. That's what preserves the order of things. Fear.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • tcosenza
    tcosenza Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I do wish there was a carb diet too ... I am actually thinking of using nuts to stave of those cravings ... high in protein and they take a long time if you have to shell them too .. so you eat slower ...
  • jules1202
    Options
    I find I do way better when I limit refined carbs. I thought I had the most pathetic willpower out there till I discovered that when I limit refined carbs I can handle dieting better (after a few days of blood sugar adjustment not fueling my body on processed sugar).

In the end obviously I lose at the same rate as if I were consuming same amount with the refined carbs but it works better for me and I feel healthier.

Focus on veggies, fruits, almonds, yogurt (the more natural the better), whole grains, beans, brown rice, peanut butter to name a few.
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Don't fight the carb! Just focus on the good ones!

Oatmeal/ 1/2 tablespoon of butter/ cinnamon/ a dash of sugar! Keeps me full and running AND handles my sweet tooth! If I'm really wanting sweet I'll add a tablespoon of strawberry jelly in place of the cinnamon/sugar. I've found this actually helps decrease my cravings for cookies/chocolate (nothing wrong with those either but I will eat those like they're going out of style!).
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Eat more dead animal and less grasses.

any aminal?? :(

cute+cat+pictures+(29).jpg

they said DEAD animal. you need to kill that thing first! also, fluffy cats look big, but it's all fur. that thing is barely a snack.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a carb don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies carbs, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so f***ing cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, f***ing Marsellus knew it, and Antwone should have f***ing better known better. I mean, that's his f***ing wife, man. He can't be expected to have a sense of humor about carbs. You know what I'm saying?