LOOKING FOR FRIENDS/SUPPORTERS!

Options
Hi everyone! I am not really NEW to MFP. I had a page a few yrs back, but only had a few friends on there. Sadly 4out of 5 stopped using it. I didn't feel like i had much support. Im looking for a lot of ppl who want to add for support. Im on MFP every single day! I want friends who are going to help encourage and support and motivate along the way! I also do the same! Positive people only please! Im very serious about getting my life back and together we can help each other! :):bigsmile:

Replies

• sher71481
    Options
    Add me :)
  • EchelonTC
    Options
    request sent :)
  • GoneKona
    Options
    Welcome back! Good luck with your journey!
  • hollyferweda
    Options
    go ahead and add me
  • living2lose2
    living2lose2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Would love too.
  • paigeleigh2
    Options
    I've been using MFP every day to track my food, but haven't really been in the community section. Please add me. I'd REALLY appreciate using this part of MFP too.
  • katelynn531
    katelynn531 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME! WE COULD ALL USE AS MUCH SUPPORT AS WE CAN GET!!!!
  • marieclark1976
    Options
    Hello I feel the same way you do.... I want my life back too!!! I am new just joined today. I am free to chat anytime.:smile::smile:
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    You can totally do this. Making the decision to change is half the battle (no G.I. Joe reference intended). I'd be happy to support you on your journey. Feel free to add me!
  • b_ray_73
    b_ray_73 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you'd like. This is my first time on here and I haven't been doing it very long. I'm hoping that all the tracking and stuff will help me stay motivated and see bad patterns so I can have results.
  • daco79
    daco79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ADD ME !!!!!
  • My_new_life13
    Options
    I would be happy to be added to your friend list. I totallly agree as friends we need to movate and be motivated by each other through this weight loss journey:smile:
  • Twilightmom06
    Twilightmom06 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. Anyone can add me if the want.
  • suedennis79
    suedennis79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i need support too. you can add me. been on before but started back up today
  • helz64
    helz64 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm back on for the second time too and really need someone to keep me accountable and ill do the same. Anyone in same position then feel free to add me. We can do this together!
  • febzen2001
    Options
    Hey. Im going tru de same problem. Need motivatiin n support n im eeally serious. Ill be your friend if youll have me n den we could support each other.
  • alicandy3
    Options
    Add me! Motivation if half the battle! We can do this. We can be accountable to each other. Healthy and happy I say!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    Add me, too! I would love the opportunity to cheer you on! :D
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I am a daily user who loves to motivate. Feel free to add me if you are still looking for friends
  • JoanneC_Walks
    JoanneC_Walks Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP. You can add me as a friend.