Help, support, something! please..?

cjm0014
cjm0014 Posts: 118
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Hey I am a 20 year old college student recovering from bulimia, obsessive comfort eating and binging, etc. I am doing much better! MFP helps a lot. But I have no one in my life who really gets me or what I'm dealing with...I'm pretty desperate. However I would like to find a tight knit accountability partner or group, maybe a group that is already made (I've looked and can't really find one suitable but maybe I didn't look well enough!) or just one or two people willing to stay in touch (via MFP of course!)

I'm 20. Female. 5 "8, around 145 lbs, wanting to lose around 10, but really getting mentally and physically balanced and healthy is my goal.

Please respond! Thanks all, enjoy a beautiful Sunday

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Don't get discouraged - I understand Bulimia can be quite difficult to overcome but it can be done... I've seen it. Just make sure you log your foods honestly, eat your calories, and drink your 64 oz of water daily - I'm sure all your online friends will watch your diary if you have it open to them. You will find yourself minus that 10# and be the healthier and wiser for it. Good luck on your journey... :flowerforyou:
  • Hi, I don't know if I can help, but I have had eating disorder issues in the past too. I am 19, 5'5, and 142lbs (now), and i want to lose 20lbs by june. I'm finding it difficult, but with the support here it is getting easier. Feel free to add me as a friend and talk any time :)
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    thanks for the people that responded, via forum and all the private messages!
    I feel much better...still have a LONG ways to go...but MUCH better.

:heart: MFP and the people here....:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.