Green Coffee Bean Supplements?

Options
Hey all.... this is my first post on mfp and am not quite sure if it is in the right place, but here it goes. Last monday I started back on mfp and am really motivated this time to loose the weight. Well I was never a believer in weight loss supplements. Yea, shakes are fine but for pills I was never bought by them. My mother actually got me green coffee bean supplements with pure raspberry ketone and saffron extract to help me along. I was wondering if anyone had ever used these supplements? From what I reading about these products, they're not advertised as a weight loss product but as an aid in it and the saffron to curb snack attacks. Any opinions anyone? Or any experiences with these products? What my plan was originally before these products was staying under my calorie intake for the day, followed by a workout 5 days a week (still watching calories on weekends). Would these products be for me?

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I don't believe you when you say you don't believe in weight loss supplements
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I buy green coffee beans all the time. Then I roast them and make a delicious cup of coffee with them. That's about what they are good for.
  • farmgirl96
    Options
    drmerc - Well I should've said it this way, I myself wouldn't use those products that advertise that they will burn away fat without you doing anything, etc. I've always said weight loss comes through sacrifice and hard work. Sacrifice being letting go of some foods, watching what you eat, and hard work through sticking to it and working out (if you do). When it comes to aiding supplements, i've never really looked into them, which is why i'm asking on here about this product my mom got me :)
  • farmgirl96
    Options
    I buy green coffee beans all the time. Then I roast them and make a delicious cup of coffee with them. That's about what they are good for.

Do you know anything about taking the powder by capsules?
  • farmgirl96
    Options
    Bump.