Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Determined to STOP being Lazy!

Okay so I am a single mother to a rambunctious 1 1/2 year old boy with a stressful job and hour and half commute to work. It's difficult for me to wake up early because I go to bed so late and exhausted. Sooooo, my problem is I am always running late, always trying to do whats easiest ( Fast Food, Cokes, Chips,) and I rarely take my lunch to work because I am always behind on time. I end up ordering food and not working out because I dont THINK I have the time.

Truth: I am lazy. I don't want to take the time to pack a healthy lunch. & Getting up after hitting the snooze button several times is pure laziness yet again.

Goal: Lose weight, get in shape, be more active, and have a beach ready body by May!

I am going to St. John in the Virgin Islands in may.. I refuse to be ashamed of my body. I want to lose 25 lbs by then which should be completely easy to do, right? I feel like its time to stop making excuses and get off my *kitten*. I am by no means fat. I am 150lbs and 5' 6" but completely out of shape and a nice little belly bulge from all the refined and manufactures foods I eat. I want a flat stomach by may.

If you want to help share ideas and motivation, Add me! Its time I started being honest with myself and doing something to change what I see in the mirror.

I have been logging my food on and off for months. But its time I took this seriously.

Replies

• DawnM411
    DawnM411 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi there! Me too! I need to drop 20 pounds - I was looking at pictures from honeymoom last April and wow.....I don't want to be that woman anymore! I have an almost empty nest, a husband that works 70+ hours a week at times. We have several black tie affairs next month and I would be thrilled to be down 5 pounds by the first one in about a month. Sometime within the next 2-6 months we will take off for the caribbean and I want to look better than I do now! We can stop being lazy together!!
  • You let your guard down for a few months & WHAM! Someone takes a picture of you or you catch a glimpse in a full body mirror, its horrific. LOL. I refuse to let myself feel bad about my body when there is so much I can do about it! I am thinking of doing the Advocare 24 day challenge....