Started 30 day shred 9 days ago and following ww

Options
124»

Replies

• jwilson3787
    Options
    wow! that's amazing! congrats!!

i have 30-day shred and want to start it today. last time i started this i got really confused. do you do this workout 7days/week? do you do level 1 for 10 days then move on to level 2?

You up the level when ever your ready to move on ... if you feel ready for the move in 5 ,10 or even 13 days then go to the next level I haven't found an answer weather or not you take rest days or not but I do I started december 1 and only got through 15 days until xmas chaos got in the way but I started over but skipped level 1 and went right to level 2 because I know I could do level two but I take the weekends off but I'll still get 30 days in I plan on doing 15 of L2 and 15 days of L3
  • MishaKudo
    MishaKudo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just started Day 1 Level 1 and man, the first circuit with the push-ups during strength really kills me, lol. I have zero upper body strength. :( Going to try to stick with it with 10 days at each level. I'd love some buddies to help me stay motivated! Good luck, everyone!
  • jesslmassey
    Options
    You tube has it for free. I started yesterday but got interrupted by kids. When I did it today it was already easier. Now that is not saying it is easy- its not. Hints on the name -workout. :-)
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi!! What's the Shred???

The 30 day shred is a work out dvd by Jillian Michaels from Biggest Loser. I just downloaded it on Amazon.com for like 4.99.

I am doing 30 day Shred, its on Youtube for free. I am on day 16 and loving it.
  • choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I completed day 4 yesterday, will do day 5 tonight and today is the first day I'm not in total pain! Still a little sore but not bad. I actually kind of enjoy it... it's nice and tolerable knowing it's a short amount of time. I keep thinking I'll peek at level 2 but dont' want to freak myself out. lol.
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    To those that have completed it, any thoughts on doing level 1 for 30 days and then level 2 for 30 days, etc...to level 3? Is it effective, or does your body adjust and need the change (to another level) after 10 days. I plan on starting the program Monday. I was thinking a out doing it like I mentioned, but I don't want to mess-up and lose that progress because my body has "become immune". I've done the shred before, for 14 consecutive days (level 1)...I saw great results, but stopped after that, so I really can't answer my own question. Thoughts? Thanks in advance for any input! :)
  • jfus14
    jfus14 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would think your body would get so used to it if you did level 1 for 30 days. It's all about the shock to the system. I'm on day 3 of level 2 and I already see a huge difference in my body. I found that I usually start of a level not great and finish strong. Like I was doing beginning push ups in level one and by the end of it I was doing regular push ups. Just keep at it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!