Insanity over 50??

Options
2»

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm 54 and have done Insanity several times. Sometimes staying with the programs schedule and sometimes doing a hybrid with TurboFire, P90X or Asylum.

It is an intense program...but with Beach Body's money back guarentee you've got nothing to lose!! (I've also returned things to Beach Body and been completely satisfied with the customer service)

Having done TurboFire a couple of times, I would say it is a nice pre cursor (sp?) to Insanity. TF is not as intense...but will get you ready for Insanity! You can always modify the routines to fit your ability level too.....NO FEAR!!

Good Luck!

Thanks!
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 and currently in my second week of Insanity. It is the hardest program of have ever done. I did
    Turbo Fire before and I feel it really helped me a lot to prepare for Insanity. It
    can be quite intense also. I believe it really helped my cardio stamina. With Insanity I
    do my best and sometimes have to modify and stop and start. But I am determined to dig
    deeper and complete the program. Shaun T is great!! I highly recommend Insanity for all
    ages. Looking forward to the results after 60 days.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 and currently in my second week of Insanity. It is the hardest program of have ever done. I did
    Turbo Fire before and I feel it really helped me a lot to prepare for Insanity. It
    can be quite intense also. I believe it really helped my cardio stamina. With Insanity I
    do my best and sometimes have to modify and stop and start. But I am determined to dig
    deeper and complete the program. Shaun T is great!! I highly recommend Insanity for all
    ages. Looking forward to the results after 60 days.

Thanks! I still haven't tried Insanity. I finished Turbo Fire, which I loved. Now that the weather is nice we are hiking a lot so I'm just doing strength and TF HIIT workouts on days we don't hike. Still trying to decide between trying Insanity or doing the Turbo Fire / ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid when it turns cold again. I really like Chalene Johnson but have never done anything with Shaun T. Everybody I know who has seems to love him though. Decisions, decisions. :laugh: