friends in their 20's!

Options
2»

Replies

• Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 23 and looking for some support too! I unfortunately dont have any body =( its my fault i never commited and i think its time to do so! -Denisse
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Just turned 29.. Ahhh!! about to be out of my 20's!.. Only trying to lose 20lbs though.
  • AndrewNR85
    AndrewNR85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm about to turn 28. Really want to be in shape before that third decade starts.
  • cmicks85
    Options
    I have about 25kg to use, which equals around 50 pounds also. I'm turning 20 next week, would love to be a part of this group!
  • AngelaKelly02
    AngelaKelly02 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have about 50lbs to lose and I definitely need to make some friends on here too for some support and encouragement :)
  • xXMandiiXx
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend!I'm 20. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Ballard12
    Ballard12 Posts: 109
    Options
    Im 29 and have about 70lbs to lose still. You can add me if u would like.
  • thelastcenturion
    thelastcenturion Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21 and have about 95 pounds to lose :/ I sent you a friend request and also one to people on this thread! It'd be great to have a group to keep everyone accountable and stuff :] To anyone else who will be posting please feel free to Add Me too :D
  • ClaireTrev
    Options
    I'm about to turn 25. I want to lose a max of about 5kg (maybe less depending on how it looks on me), so different goal from some of you, but would love to make some new friends on here! Always keen to share ideas and motivate each other. :)
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Turning 23 next week! Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can feel free to add me.
  • helloskinnybabe
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm 22 and I have nearly 50lbs I want to get off! Feel free to add me anyone! I'm new to this so I dint have any yet! Xxx
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    Heeey, im 20, will be 21 in May! I dont wnant to be '21 and obese' soo i would like some more friends to help me :bigsmile: x
  • Dagoth
    Dagoth Posts: 172
    Options
    As someone who's in their 20's and who has lost 100 lbs so far, I am welcome to any and all friend requests.
  • Emma_GetFit
    Options
    I'm 21 looking to loose over 70lbs...

Getting married this year and we then want to try for a baby - need to get in the best shape possible :)
  • mogzBH
    mogzBH Posts: 50
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 25 and my first goal is to lose 69lbs! I'm 11 days in and 5 lbs down but could do with some friends to urge me on when times get hard.