Hello

Options
Hello everyone,

First thoughts are wow, I'm really impressed with this site already and love how supportive you are of each other. I have struggled with being happy with my weight and appearance and i am hoping to tone everything up and for once be happy with my looks! Wish me luck and i hope to be speaking to you all more often,
Louise

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Louise, welcome! :flowerforyou:
    MFP really, really, DOES work! :love: Sooo, stick with it, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to. :bigsmile:
    Gotta warn you of one thing though. MFP can be VERY, VERY addicting! :laugh: :smile:
  • jas1957
    jas1957 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome Redbat,

I love this site!! I have made quite a few friends here & the best part is, they know exactly what I am going through!! Good luck on your weight loss journey & I am only a click away if you need anything!!

JoAnn :flowerforyou:
  • redbat
    redbat Posts: 9
    Options
    I can see how it might get addicting but that's probably why it's such a success :)
    Thanks JoAnn, same to you! Have you both been members for a while?
  • LosingLori
    Options
    Hi redbat...I just joined last Sunday and I love this site. It has made me accountable to everything that goes into my mouth. The best part is...it is so easy. I have tried to count calories before but have always stumbled with the evening meals because I don't want to calculate the calories when you are combining so many ingredients. I haven't had any meal yet that I have had to put much effort into counting the calories. As a matter of fact, I made a meal last Sunday that was a recipe that I found in a magazine...and the calories were already on this site.

I learned about the site from a friend, joined with my sister-in-law (we are going on a family trip to Mexico in July so we both have some motivation) and I had several work friends join this week as well. Great support!

Good luck!!!!

739764.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Beth1978
    Beth1978 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello and Welcome,
    I joined the site with my sister-in-law last week. I am loving it! I have never enjoyed counting calories before, but this makes it so easy! It is pretty much a no-brainer for tracking your food and exercise. All of the support is awesome too. There are so many people that are out there encouraging perfect strangers on their journey to lose weight, get fit, or whatever else they may be using the site for. It is great! I don't get that type of encouragement anywhere else.

Good luck on your journey!:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I can see how it might get addicting but that's probably why it's such a success :)
    Thanks JoAnn, same to you! Have you both been members for a while?

I've been with MFP for almost 2 years now. Wow, I can't believe it's been THAT long! :noway: Seems like it was just yesturday! :smile: I guess time really DOES fly! :laugh:
    I don't plan to EVER leave MFP! :noway: Coming here has made such a difference in my life, as I'm sure it has in countless others lives too! :bigsmile: I plan to stick around to help, (as well as GET help when I need it, from all the wonderul members here. :smile: