Almost 40 pounds down with pic

Options
1235»

Replies

• norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Any tips for someone just starting out?

Add lots of friends to help motivate you, make your diary open to your friends to view to keep you accountable, and remember we all have "off" days or mess up, its just so important to not let it ruin your progress and you can start fresh the next day :)
  • norcalbeezy
    Options
    sorry, my image is redacted. I'll need the original to provide any meaningful input
    :noway: :frown:

lol - come on now, thats a compliment in itself :wink:

you look great, even if the best bits have been redacted :smile:

creepy nonetheless coming from someone older than my dad :indifferent: thank you for the "compliment" though
  • Michelecalled
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss, you look great!
    Your're such a great inspiration, do you have any advice on how to stay motivated??
    :laugh:
  • jenbenefit
    jenbenefit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Your starting pic is really similar to me at the moment and I would kill to have your "after" body, you look amazing! How tall are you?
  • norcalbeezy
    Options
    Your starting pic is really similar to me at the moment and I would kill to have your "after" body, you look amazing! How tall are you?
    5'9
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!