HELLO EVERYONE

Options
ARE YOUR GOALS TO LOOSE 50lb+? IF SO TELL ME YOUR STORY AND LETS SUPPORT EACH OTHER. BELOW IS MY STORY!

Hello everyone,

My name is Amanda, I am 21-yrs old and I have a soon to be 1-yr old daughter. My goal is to lose 90lbs. I started in the beginning of December and have lost 9lbs thus far. I have struggled with my weight since young and it has always bothered me but either way I remained confident and didn't let it bring me down. After having my daughter and become a mom I weighed 248lb the highest I've every weighed. The day I stepped on the scale and seen 248 I just couldn't believe it. 21yrs old 2lbs away from being 250. For the first time in my life I lost confidence in myself. I started to become insecure, throughout all my years of being over weight never did I loose confidence in myself but the day I seen that number I felt FAT, UGLY, DISGUSTING!

My insecurities controlled me and everyday it creeps its way into my relationship. The weight drops but I'm still waiting for my confidence to come back. I've always been looked at as cocky or conceded but the day I seen 248 I was no longer that girl. I just wanted to hide from the world. I'm still struggling but as the weight falls off I know it will get better, I only wish I had people around me who understands and is also working towards a "better you".

I figured I make this post so I can find people who are going through the same things I am. I want to be able to add you as a friend and check on you from time to time. No I'm not creepy I just think that if I talk to people who are also struggling I'll know I'm not alone and I can come to this post and vent lol. I hope you guys reach your goals, we can do it together.

What are your goal weights and dates?
:blushing: