Who from MFP do you want to meet?

Options

Replies

• MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    No one. I like to keep my internet on the internet.

*shrug*

You are missing out. I have met 10 of my peeps, and they have all been awesome people. There are about 30 more on the short list of people i'd like to meet. I need a month off of work and a pile of cash to make that happen.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet some of the people on my FL. (Actually some of my ppl already live by me and we run together.)

I'll start a list and then they'll be obligated to come to me right? Then, we shall run 10 miles outside in 5 degree weather and afterwards carb load at the Ingredient! So below are my first string picks. Don't worry if you didn't make the first string! I still love you and I would love to have you come next. So should I expect you all on say the 26th?

bluefox9er
    runfatmanrun
    fittertanme
    slimster1970
    SavageRabidBeast
    vizsla99
    erniewebbiii
    sarahg148
    RunDoozer
    jeffman622
    itsmedicinalbacon
    tufel
    jennyrebekka
    BV1980
    cbeutler
    JenM76
    ellaminnowpea1
    sch7355
    fireman200378

yay! I made someone's list. This calls for a party! A party in which I would invite all my SavagePeeps to cuz you all fu.. (hmmm, better not get another strike) totally rock!

Well I kinda made a list... by default haha!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet some of the people on my FL. (Actually some of my ppl already live by me and we run together.)

I'll start a list and then they'll be obligated to come to me right? Then, we shall run 10 miles outside in 5 degree weather and afterwards carb load at the Ingredient! So below are my first string picks. Don't worry if you didn't make the first string! I still love you and I would love to have you come next. So should I expect you all on say the 26th?

bluefox9er
    runfatmanrun
    fittertanme
    slimster1970
    SavageRabidBeast
    vizsla99
    erniewebbiii
    sarahg148
    RunDoozer
    jeffman622
    itsmedicinalbacon
    tufel
    jennyrebekka
    BV1980
    cbeutler
    JenM76
    ellaminnowpea1
    sch7355
    fireman200378

yay! I made someone's list. This calls for a party! A party in which I would invite all my SavagePeeps to cuz you all fu.. (hmmm, better not get another strike) totally rock!

Yes yes you do! Besides, since you lost our bet you owe me supper :)
  • mariamejia83
    Options
    How fun! Im new I dont have any friends yet. Add me :)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    for me Candi and Donna-I love those 2....
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    fleur_de_lis

From some comments she's made and the Walking Dead profile pic, I think we'd get along.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I feel like I need a bigger friends list after this post.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i have the list of around 20 AWESOME guys and girls that i would loooove to meet.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    That one guy, with lots of pics of himself with his shirt off and a hat. Just gotta see if he's as big a d**e as I think he is.

And that one girl, with all the pics of her generous cleavage. Cuz that would be awesome.

Jealous bro?
  • MireyGal76
    Options

Yes yes you do! Besides, since you lost our bet you owe me supper :)

and you know I'm good for it! lol
  • nack_3
    nack_3 Posts: 9
    Options
    Santa

Santa is on MFP? Mrs. Clause not happy with Santas physique? Its not his fault, she needs to stop baking him cookies!
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Santa

Santa is on MFP? Mrs. Clause not happy with Santas physique? Its not his fault, she needs to stop baking him cookies!

I had this discussion with my kids when they gave me crap for not putting out cookies... I told them that if he had to eat cookies at every single house he stopped at, those poor reindeer wouldn't be able to pull him...

yeah, I was too freakin lazy to go out and buy (or *gasp* make) them... PLUS I didn't wanna have to eat em too!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I've met a few already and I love them dearly. Shout outs to my loves allycat5723 and DetroitDarin.

But more than anything... I want to meet my Irish love! adawson555 :heart:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    All of them.

But if I have to be specific I will have to come up with a Top Ten.
  • twright513
    Options
    I'd meet any of them, i think. I am a little shy though :)
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'd love to meet all the peeps on my friend's list...hard to narrow down to one or two ;)
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Anyone willing to give me a job.
    Seriously.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    for me Candi and Donna-I love those 2....

^^ We :heart: you too boo! I think I see a trip to Alaska in my future :drinker:
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet overseas friend sss1966. She has undergone such a transformation!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet most any of mine...and plan to meet 2 this year!