What causes the body.........

Options
auntkaren
auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
What causes the body to automatically stretch a lot. You know like when you first wake up in the morning and you have the need to stretch up your arms. I have doing this all morning, I will just be sitting and it comes over me to stretch and when I stand up it hits me to stretch. This has happened before since I started the diet and exercise, but not before. What is my body trying to tell me and what causes it? It is constant today about every 10 minutes. My muscles tighten up so much I feel like I am exercising without trying.:smile:

Replies

• auntkaren
    Options
    What causes the body to automatically stretch a lot. You know like when you first wake up in the morning and you have the need to stretch up your arms. I have doing this all morning, I will just be sitting and it comes over me to stretch and when I stand up it hits me to stretch. This has happened before since I started the diet and exercise, but not before. What is my body trying to tell me and what causes it? It is constant today about every 10 minutes. My muscles tighten up so much I feel like I am exercising without trying.:smile:
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Lack of circulation and oxygen
  • auntkaren
    Options
    Oh:noway: I think what your saying is I need to probably go out for one of my walks. :happy: I will go try that, thanks for your answer.:flowerforyou: