A bit disillusioned - help please!

Options
Hi guys,

I have been working pretty hard over the last few weeks to get my weight back under control. I don't have a huge amount to lose. I lost it this time last year and then winter hit and I put it back on. Not going to make the same mistake twice.

However, after dropping for the first ten days, my weight has suddenly jumped up half a kilo and has been sitting there for a while. I am not sure what's going wrong. Aside from one day at a wedding last week, I have had a calorie deficit every day. Am eating back some, but not all of my exercise calories. I understand the concept of a plateau, but I would have thought that would be a bit further down the track. Last year when I lost, things went very steadily off for the first four months, which is when I hit a plateau.

I have made my diary public and wondered if anyone wanted to have a look to see if there is anything I am doing wrong? Most of my exercise has been cross-trainer recently as I hurt my calves running about ten days ago and have been doing low-impact cardio while I wait for them to heal.

Would love any tips or tricks or advice.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    If your TDEE is 1811 then you may be eating at too big of a deficit since you have a small amount to lose. However....you are stalled, not plateaued so I would give it a little more time.