At what age are you old???

Options

Replies

• pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Well, it's all relative. At 27, my students think I'm Methuselah. To my older brother (he's 42) I'm a fetus.

I'll say you get old when you can go for the senior special at IHOP. Which I for one am looking forward to with great anticipation.
  • RobynMcGregor
    Options
    I teach teenagers, my own not teenage daughter keeps telling me it's time I grew up....I have no intention of doing so. My grandmother at 97 still wasn't 'old' and I plan to be the same.
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    never let yourself feel old
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 but I act like a 15 year old but act like an old lady when around really young kids >.<
  • HuwaydaS
    HuwaydaS Posts: 116
    Options
    Feel old if you haven't done a good thing for the community and its been years! Don't feel old if you see the wrinkles.
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Menopause...check. Grey hair...check. Bones pop when I stand up/sit down/turn left/turn right...check. Boobs and butt clap together when I jog...check. Old? Naw!
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I don't wanna grow up im a toy's r us kid
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I will let you know when I get there.:tongue:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    My great grandmother (my kids make her a great great grandmother) is 99 and she still does kicks (she was a dancer) and she still challenges all the men she meets to arm wrestle her.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    30 because that's when kids of every kind consider you old. Little kids, teenage kids, twenty somethings, your self-centered parents who wanted you married or to give them grandkids by now, and even 50 year old immature men who still wanna date young women. :wink:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    35+
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I use to work with a bunch of 20 yr olds. They were saying that women shouldn't have babies after age 25 because they are too old... I'm 29 and don't have babies yet. It actually hurt my feelings :(
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I love getting older... One year closer to my kids leaving the house so I can rent out their rooms to all the hot local college boys.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    35+

I guess I'm almost old then, watch out because 28 isn't that far behind.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    35+

I guess I'm almost old then, watch out because 28 isn't that far behind.

Tell me about it. I am already reading up on SS and Medicare.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    AGE DEAD.
  • twoday
    twoday Posts: 210
    Options
    What age did i feel old 25 when i had my first real hangover until then i thought they were a myth.

But i would agree with the very pretty Tropicalflowe.. AGE Dead is when you are two old.
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    As Peter Framton said: Dont' trust anyone over 30!
  • SierraGotFat
    Options
    When your hair turns grey
  • watergallagher
    watergallagher Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    25 is the end.