Shakeology

Options
2»

Replies

• FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Another post to get the name on the forum again today under the guise of questioning I see.
    I hate MLMs. Their sales techniques are so slimy and transparent.
    I shouldn't have bumped this...
  • LIswimmer51
    Options
    Your pocket book will be MUCH lighter. Is that where you're looking to lose weight?

what are you talking about>?
  • halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'll just say that I've tried it a few times and in my personal opinion, it's not worth the money.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Your pocket book will be MUCH lighter. Is that where you're looking to lose weight?

She's saying that you would be wasting your money on an overpriced product which isn't worth it and won't deliver the advertised results.
  • PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I tried it twice. Both times, it made me violently ill. For a while, that bothered me bc "my body was rejecting something that was so healthy." However, I looked it up online and I am definitely not alone. You can find all kinds of questions/blogs about people getting sick from shakeology. That being said, my boyfriend likes and drinks it occasionally. Im not totally against it. I only tell you this bc when I mentioned it to one of my friends who is a beachbody coach, she claimed it was shakeology detoxing my body. That is definitely NOT what was happening. My advice, regardless if you try it or not, listen to your body. Feed it with things that make you feel better and healthier.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options

She's saying that you would be wasting your money on an overpriced product which isn't worth it and won't deliver the advertised results.

while it DOES actually give the advertised results, there are cheaper alternatives that are almost as good - so it's up to you really, and what you can afford. I've had great results from it, and so have many, many people I've worked with - however recently I've done more research and there are some other good options available if you don't want to drop the $$

and in no Shakeology literature/information/etc does it say 1-2 meals per day. It says to replace one meal. Typically breakfast or lunch. :)
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it contain milk?
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it contain milk?
    there are two that contain whey, and two versions that are vegan.