work

Options
Since I signed up, I put down slightly active. Do I include that I worked all day or is that part of my burning caloried for the day ?

Replies

• rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Part of your Cals, if you are on your feet really moving all day maybe bump up to active.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Burning calories for the day.

The way it works, you have a baseline activity level. That is used as a multiplier for basic calorie needs. Things on top of that (exercise, etc.) get added on.
  • bbydl64
    bbydl64 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am on my feet all day and moving my upper body
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    That would be lightly active at best.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Track exercise when you make an effort to exercise. If you already said you're lightly active you don't need to log your work
  • SLBry6024
    SLBry6024 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't know for sure but I do put down what I do at work. you see I stand all day and if I am not standing than I am walking. I count my step and I do about 7500-10000 steps a day.
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When i joined i had no exercise but now im working ive not changed it. i am on my feet alot but i also spend alot of time standing about or sitting on sofas [im a support worker]. my work is far too random for me to work out how active i am. however at the end of each shift i will log about 3 hours slow pace walking to make up for the 7 or 8 hour shift ive done [plus 60minutes walking there and back] and then log any more exercise i do. It works for me and i'm happy :)