Who/What in music gets your blood pumping when working out?

Options

Replies

• adamalada
    Options
    Andy C Drum n bass live Global Gathering 2008 is a must
    Sub Focus, Danny Byrd Essential Mix
    Gatecrasher Wet disc 1
    Carl Cox and Moby dj set Live Miami WMC 2009

You will run further, train harder and get leaner with all these sets going on!! IMO....
  • stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Blood Sweat and Tears, Earth Wind and Fire, Maynerd Ferguson, Chicago. Anything with lots of horns and brass. Also Stevie Ray Vaughn, Joe Bonamassa, and hard driving blues. Good strong driving music.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Love Bites by Judas Priest is a great track.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    The Script!
  • MeeSooHungry
    Options
    Anything by Rick James
    Superfreak, superfreak... superfreaky - yow!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    jessy matador-bombastic
  • tomich54
    tomich54 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love angry rock and roll, but I also love rap/dance music too! I mix them up in my playlist :happy: Right now my favorites are "Turn the lights on" by T-Pain, "Scream and Shout" by Will.i.am, anything by Halestorm, and "Shake me" by Cinderella! I also love Latin, I dunno what their saying :laugh: but I love it! "Gasolina" and "Jefe" by Daddy Yankee
  • LindseyAlyssa
    Options
    Rammstein, Oomph!, and Eisbrecher are favorites for pulling through tough workouts. Otherwise I like occasionally darker, but still fun music like The Cramps, ohGr, The Presets, Left Spine Down, VNV Nation, Rob Zombie, The 69 Eyes, Disturbed, etc.

If I'm looking to relax I'll usually head to Legendary Pink Dots, Tear Garden, or something instrumental.
  • poopsey1976
    Options
    I like my exercise to sneak up on me so the music used for Zumba does the job. I think I'm doing something shaking my hips to the latin beat..lolm
  • v_woolf
    v_woolf Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    call me a nerd but I'm all about listening to This American Life when I work out. hahah
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Definitely contemporary Christian. Nothing better than some good upbeat praise and worship music to get me in the mood to sweat on the elliptical. I think about it this way...if Jesus could endure the cross...I can endure some pain and sweat as I work out. Maybe it's silly but it works for me when the intensity gets tough.
  • CraigR901
    Options
    fast music like techno and house.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Right now Va va voom by Nicki Minaj
  • TANK1775
    TANK1775 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mix of country, metal/rock, contemp Christian, and monster ballads. All I need is something in the background. All my focus goes into the workout.
  • melinda3792
    Options
    Dubstep while I am doing cardio and metal when I am doing weights
  • shavon1987
    Options
    Anything that's fast and upbeat!!
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    as of late, Ive been listening to podcasts from NPR and other talk shows.... no music at all
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Memphis May Fire, Metric, the Black Keys, Rise Against, AWOLNATION, Silversun Pickups, Of Monsters and Men, Beastie Boys, Flight of the Conchords, Muse, Pheonix, Florence and the Machine, Cold War Kids. Flogging Molly, Gaslight Anthem, Arctic Monkeys, Miike Snow, Rilo Kiley, Cage the Elephant, and Young the Giant.
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Disturbed on Pandora. I usually get a good mix of Rob Zombie,
    Metallica, God Smack, Pantera, System of a Down, etc...
  • cburn4492
    Options
    Pantera, hot water music, disturbed, old staind.