Yo mama so skinny ....

Options
deedeehawaii
deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
OK, for a change of pace, here are some jokes to poke fun at those skinny folks! :laugh:

Yo mama is so skinny that she swallowed a meatball and thought she was pregnant.
Yo mama is so skinny that she only has one stripe on her pajamas.
Yo mama is so skinny that instead of calling her your parent, you call her transparent.

Replies

• learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    OK, for a change of pace, here are some jokes to poke fun at those skinny folks! :laugh:

Yo mama is so skinny that she swallowed a meatball and thought she was pregnant.
    Yo mama is so skinny that she only has one stripe on her pajamas.
    Yo mama is so skinny that instead of calling her your parent, you call her transparent.

:laugh: I needed a good laugh
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Yo mama is so skinny , she has to run around in the shower to get wet.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    ????
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    Gee, if I could delete this post I would. Because now there are other threads running that have some negative spirited comments about skinny people [I see a real difference in some light humor vs calling someone a "skinny bit&h"], and I'd ditch this joke thead if I could. Although I think the jokes were relatively harmless, and not accuatory that skinny people are in any way "mean" or that they are "against" heavy people (which is where some of the comments have headed in other threads), but still I'd not post these jokes if I could undo them.

If I offended anyone, my apologies. :flowerforyou:
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    "A goal is a dream with a deadline."

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -
    Winston Churchill

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
    -Helen Keller

"Success comes in all sizes. So whatever you attempt, regardless of the task at hand, do it the best that anyone has ever seen."

Good luck, everyone, on accomplishing your goals. 1406.gif

[By the way, I'd appreciate it if there were no further comments on this thread, so that it dies a peaceful death and disappears from the active thread lists. Thanks.]