Hi Everyone

Options
Hi Everyone

This site is fab. It's great to hear of so many success stories and see just how well I could do if I stick to my plan. I want to lose around 3 stone, but I find it difficult as I do an office job and am stuck at my desk all day. I constantly much through junk like crisps, chocolates, sweet cups of tea and coffee. I cannot eat fruit or raw salads as I have an intolerance to them and I also have to avoid dairy products, so I find it difficult to know what to eat. Sandwiches become boring and so I find myself going out at lunch and eating junk in town like chips, pasties and choc bars.

I am hoping that someone may be able to give me some advice on what to eat at lunchtimes and throughout the day to stave of the hunger.

Many Thanks

Replies

• JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    Go with whole grains and food high in fiber. If I eat raw fruit on a empty stomach, it causes pain, so I have sympathy for you. I usually have an organic granola bar with an apple or orange. It has helped a ton.

I also eat every 4 hours. Whether it be a protein bar, or half a sandwich. I try to keep my metabolism up and running.
  • fourwebb
    fourwebb Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi

Thanks for your reply. I will try your method, hope it works for me too.