how do you get rid of the "mommy" belly?

Options
I have 3 kids and I'm done having kids. how do you get rid of that mommy belly? I do sit ups for air force of and we do over 60 2x a week plus an intense abdominal workout and 1.5 mile run . that's just some of the workouts we do. what else can I do or have any suggestions of what others have done.

Replies

• jablumer
    Options
    What worked for me was a clean diet with very little white sugar or white flour products. I always try to be under in carbs and that really helped to flatten my belly.
  • Jessie__86
    Options
    I wish I knew! I had two children back to back. I run three times a week, do kickboxing on tuesdays, tabata on thursdays and bootcamp on saturdays. And I do daily ab work! And my bottom belly doesnt budge! I have top abs and obliques but the bottom part seems to be hopeless I get so discouraged! I just started no rules of lifting for women so im hoping that might do the trick! good luck!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    airforce? girl im sure u are in great shape!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew! I had two children back to back. I run three times a week, do kickboxing on tuesdays, tabata on thursdays and bootcamp on saturdays. And I do daily ab work! And my bottom belly doesnt budge! I have top abs and obliques but the bottom part seems to be hopeless I get so discouraged! I just started no rules of lifting for women so im hoping that might do the trick! good luck!

Girl, your belly is non-existence.

To OP, with those workouts, I would look closer at your diet to help with the belly. Also it may just be time... your belly skin just need time to firm up. You may also want to add in more strength training that doesn't target the abs specifically.